ABOUT AXION STAMPED CONCRETE FLOOR
Due to the inherent ground water level in some parts of lagos, like from Lekki towards Ajah, Sangotedo axis, the use of interlocking Stones are being discouraged because of the following problems it causes:
the use of interlocking Stones are being discouraged because of the following problems it causes:
- It allows water to come out from the floor and flood the compound after rain
- It allows water penetrate the ground due to the gaps in the Interlock, there softening the soil beneath, hence the failure that always occur in interlock.
- Due to constant water on the floor, the environment is set for Algea and fungi growth (the green patches showing in the ground). To this effect, we present this Axion Tuffcrete Waterproofing Flooring System.
It contains the following xteristics which makes it suitable for the ground water levels in those areas and solves the problems mentioned above.
- It is waterproof and does not allow water to settle in or on top.
- As water doesn't past through it, the underlying sand is firm and does not stand the risk of failing. Axion has the anti fungi capacity in its polymer, making sure that fungi does not grow on the surface.
- It is also cost savings, as the use of aggregate in flooring is totally removed.
- It adds more beauty to the landscape.
- It is cheaper than the conventional Increte floor.